We Have You To Thank
It was quite a month for the RoughRiders. The ‘Riders went 18-10, finished second in the Texas League in the first half, and sent nine men to the Texas League All-Star Game.
Also, the guys here at the ‘Riders Insider Blog also enjoyed quite a month. We had our best readership ever, and we have you to thank.
This blog is dedicated to all of you who come to our site on a day-to-day basis. We would love to hear ideas that you have for future posts. Please feel free to give us ideas in the comments section.
Today, here is a look back at the most popular posts from the month. Relive the fun from the month of June!
FRISCO FACTS (June blog edition):
- Our most popular piece to date: A look inside an eight-hour, overnight bus ride in the minor leagues. This one is a must read.
- Everyone can look up the best players in the MLB Draft. How about the best names in the draft? We’ve got them here.
- Fathers Day is a special one, especially in the game of baseball. Here is a look at how some of the RoughRiders commemorate such a big day.
- Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson are some of the biggest names in golf. How do the RoughRiders compare to those men?
- Frisco has been a popular spot for some rehabbing Rangers this season. Take a look at who has been with the ‘Riders this season.
- A countdown of the first half’s top 10 moments, with appearances by Mike Bianucci, Josh Hamilton, Leonys Martin, Martin Perez and others.
- The first half by the numbers, with some really random stats.
- Want to learn the RoughRiders’ ABCs? Here is our version, with each letter representing an all-time RoughRider.
- Joe Wieland joined the fold a week ago. Find out about his journey to Double-A Frisco.
- Finally, what do baseball players do with a pair of days off? Check it out.
Again, we would love to hear from you about posts you would like to see moving forward. Thanks again for reading, and we look forward to having you along for the broadcast tonight. Pre-game coverage begins at 6:35. Enjoy!